Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Life...My Friends..









Here it goes for my friends....My life...





♥ ♥










A friend is like a flower,




a rose to be exact,






or maybe like a brand new gatethat never comes unlatched






.A friend is like an owl,both beautiful and wise.




Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost,whose spirit never dies.




A friend is like a heart that goesstrong until the end.






Where would we be in this world if we didn't have a friend.




.



.



Friends






Friends smile at you.





They like your face.





They want to be with you at any old place.





Friends have fun with you.





Friends shareThey’re glad when you’re happy---





When you’re sad, they care.If you’re a friendThen you care, too.





That’s why your friends





Are glad you’re you!!!









My Freinds definately are the best. They never let me down.



I love them..cant live without them..






I guess I've been praising my friends for so long!



so..now its your chance..to know them as well..!!!






Ishita






She's my sweetheart! and my bestest friend ever!!!


just cant live without her!




She's the one who stays with me..everytime..everywhere..

someone who wont let me get upset...


she does every possible thing to cheer me up!


Ishita n Me
I really enjoy a lot in her company..





but she needs to read a book on



"HOW TO FORGET PEOPLE WHO DONT CARE FOR YOU"


lol..I guess you would have got that ishi :D


Really sweety..I mean it..




Luv yu baby..Thanx a lot fo ol yu did 4 me!




Saloni




Datz my lowerwaist babe :p


lol...this girl rocks!




really she does..


D LOVER GIRl :D




very emotional..n really kewl as well..!


a total mixture of sweet and spice!




at last..I just wanna say that..


babes you rawk....dont ever change..


muuaah!!!




Parul




Sleeping beauty! lol :D


really..she's very beautiful..




n someone very close to my heart..


Funky...kewl chic...


a great basketball player..




but very kiddish at times..


girl...ur just fab!



Anmol


Ooh...buddy it will take me years to describe you : D

there are loads of things I can say about this guy..


but 4 now..i can say is oo la la..

I know it feels good 2 b awarded as the sexiest boy by the gurls :D


Lol..they must have gone crazy 4 sure!

Just kidding,...No really ur damn kewl!


so..just Rawk On lover Boi! :p


Mohit


An ordinary guy with extra-ordinary sense of humour! :D

lol..you know what I mean


so MJ..dats what we call him..

Don't worry yaar!


m sure U'll get ur sweetheart 1 day!

so just wait!


n ya..dont ever forget me!


Rohan

The guy with an attitude..all set 2 rock!

He cares for all..
someone who can cheer you up whenever you are upset!
.
Though it has not been long since I have known him..
He has taken a special place in my life..
Mayb one of my special friends..
.
So I can just say that you are the best!
n Dont ever change!
.
.
Arunima
2nd year! :D
lol..I know you hate being teased like dat!
.
but I must say dis gurl is an angel..very down 2 earth..
caring..n very nice..
.
so just stay d way you are!
muuaahh!!
.
.
Ridham
um...aahh...dont have mush words 2 say about her :D
but pretty little fatty..datz d best thing I can say 2 describe her :p
.
plumpilicious!
always rock on!
.
.
Dhruv
Now he's what I can call a true lover boy!
and ya..a true entertainer as well :D
.
he can talk and piss you off at the same time!
someone with whom I can share all my problems..
.
N I bet he'll be dere 2 help me out..alwayz!
yu really rock ya!
.
.
Dhairya
mummy's kid! :D
lol..a real sweetheart
.
n a great chemistry teacher! :p
alwayz ready 2 help everyone!
.
pretty li'l angel!
n someone who is true 2 her friends..!
.
babes..ur great!
.
.
Iti
She's very nice..but needs 2 make her decisions wisely!
n sweety atleast clear ur confusion between ur bf's! lol :D
.
extra sweet..n extra naughty!
cute...n can make the guys drool over herslf :D
.
ur olredy rawkin dear!
.
.
Geetika
now what 2 say about her!
.
she's a bindaas girl..lost in her own world!
no matter what others are doing..she just lives her life 2 d fullest!
.
and Thats what makes her a rocking gurl!
.
.
Tanvi
my chocolicious sweety apple pie!
she's such a sweetheart and darling my god!
.
n a real chatter box! lol:D
just kidding..I mean that one can never get bored in her company!!!
.
a very emotional girl..with a charming personality..
n a athlete as well!!
.
babes..u really rock!
.
.
Vatsal
That's my james bond !
lol..a much-into-hollywood person..
.
cant live without music
a pretty jovial guy..with a hint of attitude..
.
but really a super rocking guy!
muuaaahh!
..
.
Himanshi
a happy going girl..knows how 2 enjoy her life completely!
always hanging out with friends..
.
really pretty..with hot looks n a cool attitude!
she can dance very well..n will never let you get bored in her company!
.
she's all set 2 rock!
.
There r still many people who are a part of my world..but though I cnt mention all of them..thats it!




































4 comments:

Kkunal Guptaa said...

Hey its gud that u have written a lot about ur frens..
and that was a superb post...
goodd.
and make ur blog more cool yaar.

Kkunal Guptaa said...

oye apne posts short rakhe kar..

CoolAngel said...

nice post....clearly showz u value ur frnds so much...n also original....keep up d gud work...m followin ;)

yash said...

hello akku